Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thing #3

At this point, I believe the habit that would be the most natural for me would be the habit of seeing problems as challenges. I definitely do not see problems as an obstacle but as a opportunity for improvement for the development of possibly the next widget! It is exciting for me to mull things over and see if I can find an "answer" to a problem. On the other hand, the most challenging habit for me would be the habit of "playing". I think that with the work load I have at this moment, it has been extremely difficult for me to play--explore the plethora of new games, applications, technology to my own satisfaction. Intellectually I understand the value of play but practically, it has been a big challenge for me to make this time to "play"!

No comments:

Post a Comment